EpiAnalytics, Inc. Partner Program
Our partners are important us - we accomplish a lot together
The EpiAnalytics Partner Program was created for On-Demand Consulting and Implementation firms to help you build better, stronger, and more strategic relationships with your clients. By partnering with EpiAnalytics you get:
A sophisticated analytics solution serving as a great platform for complementary professional services,
Easy, preconfigured implementations packages for quick and painless deployments, and
An aggressive compensation structure.
Leading companies and industry experts agree that enterprise analytics has emerged as the newest form of competitive differentiation. Companies including, P&G, Citrix, Netflix, HomeAway, Wal-Mart, The Home Depot, HP, Microsoft, Capital One and others have combined sophisticated analytics and business process to form the basis of their competitive customer strategies driving operational efficiency, regulatory compliance, and innovation.
EpiAnalytics makes it easy to deploy these same sophisticated analytics to your clients. With our advanced contact center analytics and automation solutions, your firm can gain enhanced client "stickiness" and loyalty by being a valued analytics partner.
Partner Program Features
- On-Demand NLP/Text analytics, business intelligence, and routing solutions.
- Aggressive compensation and multi-year commission structure.
- Access to vital sales tools and resources, such as onsite sales support and lead generation.
- Training and consulting by EpiAnalytics experts to guide you through requirement assessment, deployment, and performance optimization.
- As an EpiAnalytics Partner you will enjoy an active role in the development of our products including new feature beta testing.
Our Business Partners
EpiAnalytics partners with leading software and service firms to provide comprehensive business solutions that enhance and extend contact center efficiency. We commit substantial resources to support each partner, including products, training, marketing, professional services, development support, and field sales engagement.
Become a Partner
If you are interested in becoming an EpiAnalytics Partner or simply want to learn more about our solutions, please submit your information below and someone from will contact you immediately.